A rare opening for Spa Director at the stunning spa at the Inn on Biltmore Estate! e.
Small in stature but big in performance, The Spa Biltmore, which is located on the Estate, is a boutique spa, that relies on unsurpassed quality of service and beautiful environment, rather than amenities provided.
ISM believes that our guest experiences are directly related to the caliber and quality of the Spa Professional, which is why our company is committed to providing a profoundly positive working environment. An ISM property is energized, team oriented, and dedicated to the success of our Spa Professionals and of our clients.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits - Unlimited Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, 401K with Employer Match
- Career development
Innovative Spa Management is seeking a passionate, committed and talented individual for the Spa Director role at The Spa Biltmore. The Spa Director must possess strong business expertise, the ability to think strategically beyond the discipline of spa, meet or exceed budgetary projections, execute a strong internal and external strategy, have the ability to integrate within the property’s Executive team, train, motivate and develop a strong spa team, and understand and consistently message the Company culture.
- Manage day to day operations of the spa.
- Hiring, training, advancement, coaching of personnel.
- Responsible for the quality of work, setting work schedules and semi-monthly payroll submission.
- Responsible for all financial transactions, monthly inventories, purchases and sales, as well as establishing and maintaining par stocks.
- Create, analyze, and present financial reports.
- Successfully manage the business against all key performance indicators
Ideal Applicants will have:
- Minimum 2 years previous director or manager experience
- Demonstrated optimal guest experience management within a luxury resort setting
- Ability to build strong team dynamics amongst spa colleagues
- Problem solving and decision making skills, strategic thinking
- Thorough knowledge of treatment protocols, marketing and retail experience
- Independent operational leadership experience
- Ability to Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs, and spa software)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated track record of developing colleagues and performance management
- Availability to work flexible shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays