Are you looking for a day spa where you build a solid clientele, provide therapeutic services in a professional environment on a team of dedicated people?
We have the clients, you bring your skill and positive energy! Spa Space, one of Chicago's top Day Spas, is seeking Licensed Massage Therapists to join our growing team. We are a well-established, busy day spa located in the heart of the West Loop and are looking for service-oriented individuals to service our extensive clientele. We are looking to staff permanent and on-call positions, including evenings and weekends.
What is it like to work at Spa Space?
- Our team of professionals love working here. Most of our team has worked here for longer than 5 years. We are a professional team but we feel like a big family!
- We have high standards. We are committed to building the best spa in Chicago together.
What are the responsibilities of a Massage Therapist at Spa Space?
- Preparation - you will be responsible to arrive on time and prepare for your shift. This includes setting up your treatment room and ensuring that your supplies are ready to go.
- Providing Service - you will be responsible to provide the booked service while incorporating our 5 standards of Spa Space into each treatment. You'll learn more about these in training, but these are simple steps that create a common cadence. Simple things (like "perform a thorough intake") are part of this list. We don't overcomplicate your service with burdensome protocol steps because we expect you to create a curated service unique for each client.
- End of Service - you will be expected to provide education for your client about home care stretches or products they can use to help them. You will clean up your treatment room and leave it camera ready for the next therapist.
What kind of experience do you need to work at Spa Space?
- You must be a licensed massage therapist.
- You must be current on ethics training and CEU requirements.
- You must have experience in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Pre-natal, Sports Massage
As a massage therapist you report directly to the General Manager of Spa Space and are supported by our amazing Lead Massage Therapist.
Please do not apply unless you are passionate about helping people, like working on a team, have pride in your profession and meet our requirements.
Candidates must be 100% reliable and punctual, professional, and able to make our clients feel great!
For more information about Spa Space, visit our website at www.spaspace.com.